5200 Professional Weather Meter with Link – High Viz Green
Whether you’re pouring concrete, balancing HVAC systems, or spraying crops, take the calculations and guess-work out of your job with integrated specialty calculations. No more guessing or using inaccurate data from miles away.
- Measaures evaporation rate, air velocity, air flow, air density, relative air density, delta T, and much more – 17 measurements in all
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight and is backlit for use in low-light conditions
- Handheld, portable, data logger with on-screen graphing and measurements statistics
- Optional Link connectivity powered by Bluetooth Smart provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats
The next generation of professional environmental monitoring is the here with the Kestrel 5200 Weather Meter.
The Kestrel 5200 provides the same trusted accuracy, reliability, and usability as the original Kestrel 4200 and 4300. With its complete suite of environmental measurements plus special features designed to aid HVAC technicians, construction and agriculture professionals, the Kestrel 5200 outperforms the competition as the most compact and complete environmental meter and data logger for all professional uses.
The Kestrel 5 Series platform adds many new features and options. If you’re familiar with the Kestrel 4200 or 4300, the first thing you’ll notice is the larger, higher-resolution and contrast display and improved font readability. The Kestrel 5 series also includes a built-in dual color backlight, extra-strong polycarbonate lens and AA battery operation and offers optional LiNK iOS and Android wireless connectivity and app support. Like all Kestrel meters, the Kestrel 5200 is